Monday, February 23, 2009

Shrink It!!!

I invite YOU to LOSE WEIGHT with ME!

Back in 1987 I was diagnosed with UCTD (undifferentiated connective tissue disease) which gradually morphed into Lupus... not an unusual progression .... spent a LOT of years on steroids.
You know what steroids do.... make you gain weight! I'm in remission now..... and have my life back....... took me a while to believe I was in remission... but oh boy I'm on the right page now!

Nutrition and a change in diet is what I feel brought about my remission. Curiously, or maybe I should say infuriatingly in the many years I was fighting to stay off disability not even one of my docs ever asked about my nutrition. I've been a healthcare professional for over 25 yrs but when nutrition gave me back my life I went back to school to specifically earn a Masters in Holistic Nutrition..... so I could help others the way I'd been helped. Docs push drugs and overlook nutrition in many cases.

Having my life back is great ...... it's priceless ...... but I want my normal weight self back too!

Are YOU wanting to get your normal weight self back too!

I'll make you a deal. Being a Holistic Health Coach...... I'll give you FREE weightloss/health coaching with your purchase of the Shrink It Weight Loss System.

Now THAT's a deal..... clients pay me $62 an hr. YOU can get my coaching for FREE.

A healthy weight loss system and coaching support!
Now there's every reason for SUCCESS!

Let's lose weight together!

The 4 Components of the Shrink It Weight Loss Plan, Appetizer Diet Cookie (oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip),Omega 3,VitaOne and Crave Energy Drink address every piece of the weight loss puzzle....

Appetite control - Appetizer Diet Cookie

Fat Burning,- Omega 3 supplement

Energy - Crave Energy drink

Nutrition - VitaOne

Combined with a sensible healthy diet and moderate exercise = SUCCESS!

http://pams.shrinkitweightloss.com/
PS: I'm starting Sunday, March 1st, 2009. When are YOU starting?

No comments:

Post a Comment