Tuesday, March 3, 2009

No More "Dieting"

You know in my view the Shrink It Weight Loss system isn't about dieting. In fact, I have expunged the word diet from my vocabulary. It's about being healthier. It's about giving yourself a new lease on life. It's about supporting your body with healthful supplements, exercise and quality food. It's about creating a healthy lifestyle..... for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.



This is what I tell my nutrition/weightloss clients.....

Look at it this way .... if you love your life, (you DO don't you?) ....... you will want to take care of your body. If you were diagnosed with a life threatening disease you would change your unhealthy eating habits .... you might even exercise more (if you could) ... but you wouldn't be doing those things because of what the scale said or how you feel about how you look. You'd be doing those things because you love your life and didn't want it cut short.


I'm here to tell you I've been a respiratory therapist for 28 yrs with much of my experience being in emergency and critical care medicine ..... and what I see in our hospitals is at least 90% preventable.....


There is a high probability YOUR UNHEALTHY EATING HABITS AND LACK OF MOVEMENT(exercise) WILL RESULT IN PREVENTABLE ILLNESS.



So let me ask you, just as I ask my clients.....Why wait till you get sick to do what you need to to protect your health?



And as you answer that question keep in mind the most dangerous answer is "it won't happen to me".



Health is not something you can be lackadaisical about. There's a time factor. You may be seemingly healthy now...... but unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise will catch up with you.... does that make sense to you?

Instead of waiting and REACTING to illness:

Why not do all you can now to support your immune system and optimal wellness?

Why not do all you can now to PREVENT illness?

Why not adopt a healthy life routine and healthy eating habits now?

Doing anything less is playing russian roulette with your life.



It honestly is.



And if you follow a healthy life routine with attention to MOVING and eat a healthy diet based on whole foods .... you will lose weight without obsessing over what your scale says.



If you’re not feeling and looking your best, well, let me say..... you are better than that.



It’s time to be relentlessly who you really are! Get some gumption ... enough is enough ..... no more excuses .... fight fat right back!



Force your fat to sweat.... build muscle. Get ENERGIZED.

Freedom blossoms as fat dissipates and your true physique emerges!

It's empowering when people start to notice....

empowering when you get complimented...

empowering when you notice you have the energy you used to have!

Your self esteem will be boosted off the map when you have to buy smaller, better fitting clothes, even a new bathing suit!

You'll find a special kind of wealth in your new health! Health is PRICELESS!

The real you is empowered! Success in life starts with health, is empowered by health!!!



As you change your unhealthy eating habits and adopt a healthier lifestyle; if you need help my offer is still open for free health coaching with the purchase of the Shrink It Weight Loss System. http://pams.shrinkitweightloss.com/ I would be honored to support you in your endeavor to be proactive about your wellness.



And yes, I'll be posting an update on my weight loss and my menus soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment